Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Beautiful Sabah - My latest project

Started by kc_moses ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Beautiful Sabah - My latest project

4 posts
  1. I finally finished my latest video project to pay tribute to my home state of Sabah, Malaysia. Many westerners known the place as "Borneo". The famous diving destination is Sipadan.

     

    Detail of the equipment I used is in the Youtube description:

     

    https://youtu.be/eoWq61ygrzQ

     

    Edited by kc_moses
  2. Very nice!
    Time to go there.....
    Regards,
    Wolfgang

  3. Yes, Wolfgang, make sure you do some research about diving season. I didn't do much research and went in early March. Turned out it was low season and the visibility was not great. I was told May to August are good. There are other new places to dive now, such as "Sibuan", "Mataking", and "Pom Pom". These are mostly macro diving.

  4. Moses,

     

    WOW!

     

    Very very good.

     

    Thank you,

     

    Tom

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.