Sealux housing for Nikon D300, great quality german engineered housing. I love this housing and have had it for nearly two years. Bought it unused off a friend.
$1700 USD +shipping
This is the Full package ready to use, includes:
- Nikon D300 camera body (three memory cards, 4 batteries, 2 battery chargers)
- sealux d300 housing (perfect condition) http://www.sealux.de/en/products/photo-housings/nikon/d300s/
- GV150 viewfinder http://www.sealux.de/en/products/photo-supplement/viewfinder-
systems/gv150-viewfinder/
- Glass dome port (one small scratch on outside does not affect images) used with Tokina 10-17mm fisheye lens (lens not included)
- Flat port for 60mm macro lens (lens not included)
- extension ring to be able to use 105mm macro lens with flat port
- Extension ring with focus knob which I believe is for nikon 17-24mm
- spare orings, springs and e-clips
Only thing not included are strobes. Fantastic bargain and I am sad to see it go but I have upgraded to a newer camera
This is the Full package ready to use, includes:
- Nikon D300 camera body (three memory cards, 4 batteries, 2 battery chargers)
- sealux d300 housing (perfect condition) http://www.sealux.de/en/products/photo-housings/nikon/d300s/
- GV150 viewfinder http://www.sealux.de/en/products/photo-supplement/viewfinder-
systems/gv150-viewfinder/
- Glass dome port (one small scratch on outside does not affect images) used with Tokina 10-17mm fisheye lens (lens not included)
- Flat port for 60mm macro lens (lens not included)
- extension ring to be able to use 105mm macro lens with flat port
- Extension ring with focus knob which I believe is for nikon 17-24mm
- spare orings, springs and e-clips
Only thing not included are strobes. Fantastic bargain and I am sad to see it go but I have upgraded to a newer camera
The housing is located in New Zealand but I can ship, I will only sell as a package due to hassle shipping overseas.
I have paypal but I have not used it as a seller before

