Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

IKELITE HOUSING + Canon 100D/SL1

Started by protey ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

IKELITE HOUSING + Canon 100D/SL1

5 posts
  1. 1. IKELITE Housing for Canon100D/SL1 + Dome Port + handle + water leak detector
    2. Canon100D/SL1 Body + 2 extras battery + 32GB SD Card / Clas10 + battery grip
    3. Canon lens EF-S 10-18/4,5-5,6 IS STM
    4. IKELITE Flat Macro Port
    5. Canon lens EF-S 60/2,8 MACRO

    Purchased all for € 2610 - March 2015.
    Only 12 dives in the Canary Islands.
    Sale for €1800 as sets!

    Never logged in and a drop of water in the hull.
    No scratches on the lens. Perfectly condition.
    Ready for use.

    The photos show the actual state of what we sell.
    Reason for sale - Canon 5D Mark 3

    Send it everywhere!
    The cost of sending a parcel, weighing 5 kg to everywhere with insurance shipping for € 1800 is € 115.
    I pay half the amount for transport!
    !!! Payment only in PAYPAL!!!

    post-42138-0-48294000-1463907158_thumb.jpg

    post-42138-0-96363400-1463907164_thumb.jpg

    post-42138-0-80649300-1463907171_thumb.jpg

    post-42138-0-32482800-1463907180_thumb.jpg

    post-42138-0-11926300-1463907192_thumb.jpg

    post-42138-0-38138100-1463907203_thumb.jpg

    post-42138-0-03147300-1463907215_thumb.jpg

    post-42138-0-23050700-1463907227_thumb.jpg

    post-42138-0-33070200-1463907237_thumb.jpg

    post-42138-0-51321400-1463907247_thumb.jpg

    post-42138-0-40872400-1463907256_thumb.jpg

  2. New price 1650 EURO

  3. Hi! I am very interested in this setup. Could you tell me if it's possible to add on a second arm to this tray so that two strobes, or a strobe and a focus light can be used?

     

    I know you say you are upgrading to a Canon 5D Mark III, but did you find that this setup took pretty sharp images? I am not quite to the point of wanting a Canon 5D Mark III, but I shoot with an Olympus Pen E-PL5 currently and am wanting to upgrade from that. Actually, my husband and I want to each have a camera underwater that is set up for different goals- one set up for macro, and the other for wide angle, so that we don't find ourselves in that unfortunate spot of shooting tiny critters when an amazing ray or shark appears and we can't capture anything decent. I like that this camera is smaller, because the large setups really don't work well for me (I have small hands and struggle to reach the shutter on large housings).

     

    Thanks for any additional info. You can reply by email to laurabraundvm@gmail.com when you get a chance.

     

    Thanks!

     

    Laura

  4. I send mesage...

  5. SOLD!!!

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.