Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-Rx100 Mk1 Housing, Flex Tray, Trigger Release

Started by kingpenguin ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-Rx100 Mk1 Housing, Flex Tray, Trigger Release

12 posts
  1. Selling my Nauticam RX-100 housing with double handle Flex Tray, two ball mounts and Trigger Release Extension.

    The housing is in excellent condition, never flooded and ready to shoot. Includes spare o-ring.

    $695 plus shipping. Payment by PayPal

    post-10329-0-76147300-1463976712_thumb.jpg

    post-10329-0-78984400-1463976904_thumb.jpg

  2. Hello! I am interested in this housing! If I'm. It mistaken, it's for the version 1 RX100? Judging by the model number in the picture, I believe it is but I wanted to make sure. Also, are you willing to sell the housing without the handles/ tray? I look forward to hearing from you!

     

    JC

    Any idea on how much that set up wieghs? Taking another look at that picture, I may be interested in buying the setup in its entirety.

     

    Thank you for your time.

     

    JC

  3. Bump

  4. Is this rig still for sale?

  5. Yes, Still Available.

  6. Price reduced to $600 USD.

  7. Is this still available?

  8. Yes, Still available.

  9. Great. A few quick questions:

    - please confirm this is for the MK I, and not a later version rx100;

    - could you provide the model numbers for the parts excluding the nauticam case?

    - could you please tell me the cost to post to Australia?

     

    Many thanks.

     

    David

  10. Shipping to Australia would cost $80USD by USPS International Priority Mail.

    The housing fits the (original)first version of the RX100.

    The other parts included with the housing are the Nauticam Flex Tray II Rt & Lt Handles and the Compact Shutter Release and right Handle Bracket.

  11. Sold, Thanks for looking!

  12. Hello,

     

    I'm interested in how you mounted the shutter release extension on your housing :

    Could you please precise what reference is the handle bracket mounted on the rig ?

     

    I own a NA-RX100M2, and seeking for a solution like yours, but brackets for NA-RX100M1 and M2 do not seem to exist !

     

    Thanks in advance !

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.