Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam SMC (New in Box)

Started by SKH ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam SMC (New in Box)

1 posts
  1. Hi All - selling a brand new Nauticam SMC, in the box. Asking $450 USD.

     

    Item is located in Vancouver, BC, and I will cover standard shipping within Canada and to the US. Happy to ship anywhere else in the world, but buyer pays cost.

     

    Reason for selling: item was received as a prize (DEEP 2015), and I already have one.

     

    Will accept paypal. Please send a PM if you are interested.

     

    Best,

     

    Steve

     

    A quick note on the lack of posts: at one time I had a long standing account, but seem to have forgotten the username etc. Have been a daily reader for years.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.