Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Housing for Nikon CP-8400 needed badly!

Started by GrtDay ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Housing for Nikon CP-8400 needed badly!

3 posts
  1. Leaving in 2 weeks and need a housing for this old Nikon camera.

    Please let me know if you have one or a line on one!

     

  2. I gave one away off this board about 2 years ago. I offered it for free and several guys argued with me about the price. Go figure.

  3. If only I had known.....

    I check this board every few weeks. If you see one, please keep me in mind.

    BTW....You guys are doing a fantastic job. WetPixel is my only source for UW photo-info. Thanks!

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.