Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Inon 45° Viewfinder.

Started by ameyer ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Inon 45° Viewfinder.

4 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    looking for a Inon 45° Viewfinder.

     

    Needs to be shipped to Germany (US and UK postal Adress also available).
    Payment will be done by paypal.

    Any offers please PM me.

     

    Many Thanks,
    Andreas

  2. I have one for sale, I prefer shipping within US only, please contact me back, I will send pictures. Thank you.

  3. Hi Steven,

     

    thank you!

     

    But ordered a new one last night :-(

     

    Topic is closed

  4. Steve,

     

    Can you pls let me have some more details and pics?

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.