Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Lightroom 5 help

Started by folivier1 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Lightroom 5 help

3 posts
  1. At the beach with limited internet so can't search much. Thought someone here could help me.

    Processing raw files in LR 5, my granddaughter got hold of my laptop and now I've lost the adjustment settings on the righthand toolbar. Normally these are for adjusting white balance: sunny, cloudy, shade, flash, custom, etc.

    Also lost exposure adjustment, contrast, highlight and shadow adjustments, clarity, saturation.

    I've tried and can't seem to find these.

    Right now I have histogram, toolbar showing crop, redeye, healing brush, etc., then tone curve, HSL color B&W, detail and a couple others.

    Any ideas how to get these adjustments back to what I had before.

    Thanks.

  2. Never mind. Figured it out. Had to right click on that area and choose basic.

    Last time I leave my macbook where my 8 year old grand daughter can get it!

  3. Kids eh? Tsk.....

     

    Leave the MacBook alone and have fun with your granddaughter... :lol2:

    Edited by TimG

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.