Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For sale: OMD-EM5 + Nauticam + Lenses

Started by plumas ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

For sale: OMD-EM5 + Nauticam + Lenses

14 posts
  1. Hello Dear Friends,

     

    I am selling my photo equipment becasue I want to upgrade to DSLR system. This equipment is working condition and no problem. It is ready to get in the water, many lenses for different diving conditions.

     

    Items

    Nauticam NA-EM5 Housing for Olympus OM-D E-M5 Camera

    Olympus OM-D e-m5 /body

    Panasonic Lumix® G FISHEYE 8mm / F3.5 Lens

    Nauticam 4.33 inch Dome Port for Lumix G Fisheye 8mm F3.5 some marks that can be removed with Micro Mesh acrylic dome port scratch repair and polishing kit)

    Nauticam Macro Port 65 for Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Lens

    Nauticam Focus Gear for Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8

    Nauticam Flexitray II W with Left Handle With 2 Tripod Holes

    Olympus MSC ED M.Zuiko 60mm f/2.8, Black

    ——————

    Bought Nov 2015 (maybe 10 dives in total the equipment below)

    Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm f/2.8 Lens

    Panasonic LUMIX G VARIO 7-14mm f/4.0 ASPH Lens

    Nauticam P714-Z Zoom Gear para Panasonic 7-14mm (nau.36044)

    Nauticam O1240-Z Zoom Gear para Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm (nau.36045)

    Zen Underwater 170mm Optical Glass Dome Port for Nauticam (zen.dp170.n85.ii)
    New 1099 USD = 975euros —> selling for 800 euros / 893 USD / 1230 SGD
    —> Zen Port is good for both lenses 12-40 y el 7-14. this is new


    All for 4800 Euros / 5300 USD / 7300 SGD

    post-36578-0-85427500-1464678458_thumb.jpg

    post-36578-0-26362400-1464678497_thumb.jpg

    post-36578-0-88067400-1464678516_thumb.jpg

    post-36578-0-93163200-1464678548_thumb.jpg

  2. I would like the Port 65 for olympus 60mm!! Let me know if you will sell separately. If so, what is the condition of the element and your asking price?

  3. Hi Lionfish

     

    Thanks for your interest! I will keep in mind for you and I will mark this item as reserved for you. Ideally i would like to sell the whole set. To ask you question: the condition is perfect, and the price for it 180 euros for the individual I am selling it because upgrade. No problems.

     

    Thanks again for your intereset and ill mark as reserved if you are interested. Kindly let me know if you would like this.

     

    thanks

  4. hello plumas

    i have sent you a pm

    thanks

  5. I am in the United States Plumas. Will you ship to me and if so, how much would DHL or FedEx cost? Does the port come in its original box with extra O-Ring and grease? If shipping this port isn't terribly expensive from your location then I'm definitely interested in purchasing it.

  6. Hi. What is condition of 60mm macro lens + Panasonic 8mm fisheye+ Panasonic 7-14mm? Am interested. Also shipping costs to England.

     

    Regards Kevin.

    Edited by Kevindale222
  7. PM sent

  8. PM sent

  9. I'd be interested in the housing and ports, if you decide to split.

  10. dont suppose you have the panny 8mm and port left still?

  11. dont suppose you have the panny 8mm and port left still?

     

    Also interested....

  12. PM sent.

  13. How much for 12-40 f2,8 ?

     

     

    Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

  14. Hi .. flexitray still available? ?

     

    Enviado desde mi SM-N910T mediante Tapatalk

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.