Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Olympus EPM1 + PT-EP06 + 14-42 mm

Started by uffaufo ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Olympus EPM1 + PT-EP06 + 14-42 mm

13 posts
  1. Selling an Olympus EPM1 + 14-42mm lens + accessories + Olympus underwater casing (PT-EP06) .

     

    The housing has been very well taken care of (cleaned, washed after each dive with fresh water, and the o-ring has been regularly greased). No flooding and it counts roughly 20 dives. Selling for upgrading to a new system.

     

    I am located in EU but I originally bought the camera in US. The charger has therefore the US plug (with a 2EUR adapter it works in EU).

     

    I am asking for 375EUR for the whole set + shipping cost. Paypal payment +3%.

     

    Here you can find a few pics taken with the camera (with no flash): https://500px.com/g/fac2dd4d639abac2448fbfb538f14cb03119bcee6b04632249a640f975f534d4

     

    Thanks for your interest

    Edited by uffaufo
  2. up again... open to reasonable offers

  3. up

  4. make me an offer...

  5. Hi,

    I already have the camera. Would you consider selling the housing separately?

    Thanks

  6. up

  7. open to offer...

  8. Lowered price to 260EUR

  9. Hi

     

    I'm very interested in this post. Would you be willing to ship out to the Marshall Islands? If so, I can guarantee we'll buy it. It's exactly what we've been looking for.

     

    Kind regards

    Alvin

  10. is item still up

  11. I am currently finalizing with malvinpage. Should he withdraw at last minute, you are next in line.

  12. Item Sold.... thanks to malvinpage... flawless transaction

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.