Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica AD7000, d7000, lenses, extensions & gear

Started by AAM ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica AD7000, d7000, lenses, extensions & gear

4 posts
  1. Hi,

    Got a new housing so I have to sell:

     

    Aquatica AD7000 for Nikon D7000 - 800USD

    • including optical head
    • including 2x electrical head
    • including 2x housing o ring
    • including 2x grip ball head

    Housing has never be flooded and work perfectly

     

    Aquatica gears:

    • aq-48722 - 50USD
    • aq-48717 - 50USD
    • aq-49017 - 50USD

     

    Aquatica extensions:

    • Aq-48453 - 120USD
    • Aq-48456 - 120USD

     

    Lens:

    • Tokina 10-17 9/10 used only underwater, optics 9/10 - 320 USD
    • Nikon 105mm afs 2.8 vr 7/10 few light scratch on body, optics 9/10 - 520 USD
    • Tokina 12-24 f4 8/10, optics 8/10 - 250USD

     

    D7000 – 400 USD

    • Body look like new, I used this body only for underwater shoot
    • Inc. 2 batteries

    Full Package – 2000 USD

     

    I could sell with 8" dome port or flat port

     

    Everything is located in Playa del Carmen, Mexico.

     

    All equipment can be tested in Playa del Carmen or Cozumel.

     

    I can send worldwide (buyer's expense) I am sometimes in Europe or in the US and could send it from there.

     

    20160410_140358.jpg

     

  2. Hi

    I am interested in the whole setup

    My email is jj_rox1@hotmail.com

    Look forward to hearing from you

    Hi

    I am interested in the whole setup

    My email is jj_rox1@hotmail.com

    Look forward to hearing from you

  3. Hello, is this still available? Thanks!

     

    covington.d@gmail.com

  4. Hi, I live in Tulum and I'm very interested !! thank you

     

    elisadoring@gmail.com

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.