Skip to content

Copyright Issues, Non-Payment, Fraud, Theft / Archived topic

Lauren_mackenzie.90 has some explanin' to do

Started by katy-kid ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Lauren_mackenzie.90 has some explanin' to do

5 posts
  1. So yet another Instagram fraudster with NO respect for the people who work their butt off in this industry. Her tagline blatantly reads 'all images shot by me', if you see in the first photo I have below Eddie Raphael's image is clearly in the bottom right. I sent her a message and have tagged some of the people whose images I recognize, but I'm sure there's many more I don't so you all may want to take a look and make sure she takes down your image. What a hack!!

    Edited by katy-kid
  2. Sorry posting this from my phone, it's actually the second image where you can see Eddy Raphael's photo. Also some of Alex mustard stuff in there.

    post-47530-0-68819900-1465420987_thumb.jpg

    post-47530-0-70163400-1465420998_thumb.jpg

    post-47530-0-80915000-1465421009_thumb.jpg

  3. I tried to report her on Instagram - but its like almost impossible.

  4. Yeah, same here, that's prob why people keep getting away with this kind of crap on Instagram, it's an issue

  5. That Orda Cave photo (by Vitya Lyagushkin I believe) is very famous. As well as being purchased by a couple of brands (Fourth Element springs to mind) it has been stolen by a bunch of websites. I would stick with stealing slightly more obscure photos myself. I guess they're not fussed about getting caught?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.