- 13Posts
- 13Replies
Read-only discussion
FOR SALE Nauticam NA-D7000 Housing
-
-
Hi Rachel, Any Ports included with the housing?
Best wishes Michael (In New Zealand)
-
Hi Michael in NEW ZEALAND (one of bucket list places to travel)
Great question, and no ports included with the housing.
Let me know if your still interested!
Rachel (Sunny South Florida)
-
B📸MP
-
B🐠MP
-
Hi there,
Is this housing still available?
Cheers,
Darcie, Australia
-
Yes, Darcie
-
Yes
-
Hi, still available?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Yes, still available.
-
FOR SALE
Nauticam NA-D7000 housing Housing is for a Nikon D7000 camera. It is in very good condition. Reef Photo just installed a new moisture alarm as audio was not working. I am selling because I am moving to a different camera.
FB_IMG_1465499603519.jpg
FB_IMG_1465499607763.jpg
FB_IMG_1465499612645.jpg
FB_IMG_1465499617506.jpg -
FOR SALE
Nauticam NA-D7000 housing $1900Housing is for a Nikon D7000 camera. It is in very good condition. Reef Photo just installed a new moisture alarm as audio was not working. I am selling because I am moving to a different camera.
FB_IMG_1465499603519.jpg
FB_IMG_1465499607763.jpg
FB_IMG_1465499612645.jpg
FB_IMG_1465499617506.jpgstill available? whats incl? how much?
-
Hi is this still for sale? Thank you!