Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

MDX-D600

Started by Khalifa ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

MDX-D600

3 posts
  1. Hi, I face a problem with my MDX-600 housing if any one can help my please, the main command dial rotate freely with no change to the shutter speed and some time the shutter speed increased only and I can't decrease the value, I checked the camera position and the tray secured in the bottom of the camera with no luck.


    Thank you

  2. Is this while trying the housing out of the water?

     

    The same thing happened to my Nauticam housing for an S95. Out of the water the dial wouldn't turn, but I never had a problem underwater. I guess that the flex of the housing due to water pressure was calculated into the design.

  3. Yes, also I have a vacuum system fetid in my housing, and if I vacuum the housing -6 the main command dial work fine. The rubber wheel which is connected to the command dial play freely up and down just a 2 or 3 mm, is this normal. Can I find a service kit for the housing (o-ring and rubber wheel..etc).

     

    Thank you

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.