Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-A6000 Underwater Housing for Sony A6000

Started by Colin Snow ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-A6000 Underwater Housing for Sony A6000

3 posts
  1. I've listed this Nauticam Underwater Housing for Sony a6000 camera on eBay here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nauticam-NA-A6000-Underwater-Housing-for-Sony-A6000-/262478894534

     

    It is in *excellent* condition.

    You can configure it with standard Nauticam ports and gears for you lenses. These are readily available at Backscatter or Reef Photo.
    I used it for one year; never leaked because I have been an underwater photographer for over 30 years and take immaculate care of my gear.
    I am selling it because I am upgrading cameras.
    See samples of my videos taken with this rig on my Vimeo channel http://vimeo.com/koptervision
    I am the original owner. This unit was $1600 new.
    Free shipping. Continental U.S. only. No international sales

     

    post-42833-0-09080700-1465608908_thumb.jpg

    post-42833-0-69879200-1465608912_thumb.jpg

    post-42833-0-75510900-1465608917_thumb.jpg

  2. The eBay auction on this item closes today. See link above.

  3. This item has sold.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.