Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Olympus E-PL2, Housing and Accessories

Started by UncaDon ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus E-PL2, Housing and Accessories

9 posts
  1. I recently upgraded my system and now have the following for sale:

     

    Olympus E-PL2 camera

    Olympus PT-EP03 Underwater housing

    M.Zuiko ED9-18mm f4.0-5.6 9-18mm wide angle lens
    Lens Gear
    (3) Olympus BLS-5 batteries
    Olympus BCS-5 Battery Charger
    The only thing missing is the rubber viewfinder hood for the housing.
    I looking to get $1000 for the whole lot, including shipping within the US.
    Contact me if you have any questions.
    post-54138-0-78555900-1465668488_thumb.jpg
  2. Still Available.

  3. Still available.

     

    Forget to put the USB and AV cables in the original post. They are included.

  4. Bump

  5. Willing to separate? I would be interested in the 9-18mm lens depending on price. Thanks.

  6. I'm really trying to sell the whole lot. Contact me in a month or so when I get discouraged :}

  7. Bump

  8. Bump

  9. Bump

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.