Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Wide angle lens for Nauticam G16

Started by Helene ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Wide angle lens for Nauticam G16

2 posts
  1. Hello,

    I am currently using a Canon G16 with a Nauticam housing and would like to invest in a wide angle lens.

    I am going diving with whales in Australia in the coming weeks and I want to make sure I have good shots.

    I could read online that I have 2 options: Inon S100ZM80 with dome or Dyron super wide angle.

    Would you know which one is best? Is it truly going to make a difference from not using a wide angle lens with my G16?

    Many thanks for your opinion.

    Helene

    Edited by Helene
  2. There is a 3rd option. The WWL 1 by Nauticam. A bit more expensive and heavy but the best glass out there.

     

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.