Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Hugyfot D7000 housing & body,tools and some lenses

Started by schui4567 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Hugyfot D7000 housing & body,tools and some lenses

5 posts
  1. I have a near new D7000 Hugyfot housing for sale, it comes with spares/tools/ vacuum pump. Never flooded (It's pretty much impossible I think)

    Also D7000 body with very few shots on it. <10K, charger and battery.

    Sigma 10-20 wide angle HSM lens

    Ikelite arms and clamps.

     

    All in fantastic condition. Best offer over 2000Euro/3000AUD

     

    Happy to post at buyers cost

    Ask any question

    p.s. Note whole rig pic does not include some items (ports,strobes etc.)

    post-33343-0-80845100-1466080755_thumb.jpg

    post-33343-0-50273800-1466080779_thumb.jpg

    post-33343-0-12429900-1466080794_thumb.jpg

  2. Anyone want to make an offer? It's all packed and ready to go, I can bring to UK in Sept if you want to save postage.. :-)

  3. Dear Schui,

     

    Is it too late to make an offer on the housing? I would love all of it except the camera body if that's possible?

     

    My email is abroadbent@mac.com to take this offline. I am UK based and hoping you haven't left yet!

     

    Thanks,

    Adam

  4. Hi, still available?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Hi. Interested also. Will it fit the D7200?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.