I have the following Ikelite DS125 strobes and Complete Sony package for sale.
1. (2) Ikelite DS125 strobes
2. Ikelite #4066.1 smart charger
3. Ikelite #4103.52 dual sync chord
4. Ikelite single sync chord
5. Sony A100 10.2 mp Camera (including Sony 18-70mm lens,2 batteries,battery charger,memory cards, original box)
6. Ikelite Sony A100 housing
7.(2) Ikelite #5503.50 Dome ports
8. Ikelite #5503.55 Dome port
9. Ikelite #5503.8 Dome port
10. Ikelite #5505.58 Flat Dome port
11. (2) ultra light strobe arms with (3) ball clamps/ (2) 8" extension spans each
12. UK focus light with charger and extension arm
13. Porta Brace Large camera/video bag that all gear fits within
14. Extra Ikelite O rings, dome port covers, etc
This is a complete, ready to use package that I have enjoyed for the past few years and would like to sell as a complete.
All gear is in great working order, always cleaned with fresh water and I can supply additional info/photos to interested party.
Total asking price $2,000 plus actual shipping / insurance (US- foreign extra) and accept paypal
Thank you for looking!!