I have for sale a Sony RX100 mk1 with a Nauticam Housing with Nauticam Easitray and Nauticam adjustable right handle. An IDAS UWL 04 dome port with some slight marks on the dome but have not noticed anything on the photo's, there is a neoprene cover for the dome. There are two inon optic cables, charger and one battery for the Sony, 52 - 67 adapter for the dome port and dust cover for the nauticam port. The whole setup cost £1800 two years ago I am looking for £800 plus postage.
- 4Posts
- 4Replies
Read-only discussion
FS - Sony RX100 Mk1 with Nauticam NA-RX100
4 posts
-
-
Update. I forgot to mention that there is also a Inon macro lens UCL 165 M67 included with the package.
-
Is this still available? Would you be willing to sell the housing + handles separately?
-
Hi, still available?