Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam 5D Mark III Housing for sale

Started by Island Air HVAC ·

  • 18Posts
  • 18Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam 5D Mark III Housing for sale

18 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    Im selling my Nauticam 5D Mark 3 housing without ports (Body/Housing Only). Great shape and has about 50 dives on it.

     

    Make me a reasonable offer.

    PM me for information.

     

    Pics coming soon

     

    Vance

  2. Could you send me some pics and prices at marc@sunytravel.com ? Thanks and best regards

  3. Hello Vance. I too may be interested. Looking forward to seeing the photos.

     

    Thanks very much,

     

    Brandon

  4. Its $3600 new and Im trying to get $2600 for it. It's in great shape and have had zero issues with the housing. Im only upgrading to a 1DS Mark II housing. I Love the ergonomics on it!

    Ive got some extra goodies on it like the 404 Focus knob and 2 extra ball mounts for video lights.

    This housing also works with the new Canon 5DSR.

     

    I might be willing to sweeten the deal for $200 more for the Inon 45 viewfinder.....

  5. post-6825-0-83213600-1466379310_thumb.jpgpost-6825-0-55803900-1466379331_thumb.jpg

  6. Thank you for posting these. I assume you will be removing (and keeping) the tripod base?

  7. Hey Brandon,

    yeah ill be using these on my next rig.

     

    Thanks

  8. Price reduction: 2K for housing only (shipping extra)

  9. RE the electronic flash connections- Are those Nikonos V bulkheads, or Sea and Sea?

  10. They are Nikons bulkheads at the housing but I transition to Sea & Sea adapters at the strobes

  11. Got it, thank you for the info. I use Ikelite strobes (Nikonos fitting on bulkhead end, Ikelite fitting on strobe end), so this should be pretty much the same thing as what you're doing.

     

    I remain interested, just need to think things through.

     

    Happy 4th,

     

    Brandon

  12. Hello Vance. I'm interested. You still have the housing?


    Thank You


    Rick


  13. Hey Rick, I do :)

     

    2K for housing only (no ports), 2K for camera (with lots of extras, battery grip, 4 batts, Arca-swiss bracket), 45 viewfinder not included.

  14. I'm interested in the viewfinder. I'm also pseudo local (Monterey) and could meet in San Jose or Monterey for payment :)

     

    kevin

  15. PM sent.

  16. I am interested in your housing, could you do $ 1,900.00 with shipping to 80121

  17. still available?

  18. Sold fellas! Thanks for checking in :)

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.