Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam Panasonic GH2 + tray + flexible arms (very cheap!)

Started by uffaufo ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam Panasonic GH2 + tray + flexible arms (very cheap!)

4 posts
  1. For sale a Nauticam housing for Panasonic GH2 (without port) + tray + flexible arms.

     

    I need a fast sale, so I am offering the set for only 260EUR or 290USD (open to reasonable offers).

     

    The item can be shipped world-wide from Germany / Switzerland / Italy (to be agreed with buyer). Shipping will be payed by buyer.

     

    I accept Paypal (please add 3%) or bank transfer (preferred).

     

    For the time being, I would prefer not to sell items individually.

     

    Pictures:

     

    High-res pictures:

    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxW36kmbfJ3AMWlzOUtrQUF5dnc

    Edited by uffaufo
  2. I need to sell this quickly... just make me a reasonable offer...

  3. up... looking for a quick sale... open to offers

  4. Sold. Can be closed

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.