Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Shearwater Perdix (NEW)

Started by mfrymus ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Shearwater Perdix (NEW)

3 posts
  1. I have a brand new Shearwater Perdix computer.

    I have used it on only ONE dive. Approx 55min of logged diving.


    No real reason for sale. My diving is being pushed for at least another year due to school, so Im going to sell it and make use of the money for school tuition/books since I wont be using it.


    Asking Price:

    $1000 CAD


    Shipping is included depending on area - Please provide your address

    PayPal fees are not included



    PLEASE EMAIL ME (I might not be checking here often):

    dop-michaelfrymus@live.com

    Edited by mfrymus
  2. $950 CAD

  3. SOLD

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.