Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

RX100 IV + Ikelite Housing

Started by DarktidePhoto ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

RX100 IV + Ikelite Housing

5 posts
  1. Selling my RX100IV camera along with housing and the WD-30 Wide Angle fix lens since I will be buying a housing for my D500 soon. I bought it used a few months ago and has worked great for photos and 4K. Everything is in good shape. Asking $1500 obo for the whole package, free shipping to the lower 48 States. If you want photos just ask and I will take photos of what you are asking for. You can message on here or contact me though email russell@darktidephoto.com

     

    Will sell on PayPal or I can send an invoice though my company that can be paid as well.

     

    Comes with the Following

     

    - RX100 IV Body

    - 32 GB SD Card

    - Ikelite RX100 III Housing ( it works great for the IV as well)

    - WD-30 Correctional Lens

    - Extra parts for the housing like grease and such

    - Lowepro Hardside 400 that I use for transporting and keeping the gear in

     

     

     

    post-53965-0-54526100-1466474679_thumb.jpg

  2. Dropping Price to $1300, hoping to sell soon.

  3. Friend of Mine bought the hardcase, price now $1200 with free shipping in the US.

  4. Was wondering if RX 100 IV / IKE housing still available?

  5. Sorry sold it, thought I marked it.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.