Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Selling all of my kit.

Started by FatFish ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Selling all of my kit.

5 posts
  1. Hi,

    I'm having a mass clear out of a lot of stuff, so all my dive gear is up for sale.

    I've posted it on Gumtree and the following link is to it.

    Have a look and see if you fancy any of it. I'll do deals if you buy a few things.... or all of it!!

     

    Cheers

     

    Dan

     

    https://www.gumtree.com/sellerads/1174882620?page=1

  2. Dan, I have got a question about the gates housing. You mentioned that you had extra side mounted handles for this housing. Are you interested in selling these separately?

    Maybe you have other Gates parts I could use.

    Hope to hear from you soon

     

     

    best regards

     

    marcel

    Edited by fxvideo
  3. Hi Marcel,

    Thanks for the question. At the moment I wouldn't want to separate the parts, lets see how I do with selling the housing and I may get back to you.

    Cheers bud.

  4. Ok, but just to make it clear. The handles you mentioned are not the ones shown on the photo's?

     

    Marcel

  5. How much for the regs

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.