Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Camera Sale

Started by chemsaf ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Camera Sale

1 posts
  1. Camera Sale

    I am going completely digital. My Nexus D70 housing just arrived (I work around the corner from to Marine Camera Distributors) and I am selling off all of my film equipment.

     

    See www.sharneal.com/images/camera sale.pdf

     

    for a full listing. I am open to any reasonable offer for any equipment. I will take Visa or MC. While you are on that web page, look at some of my U/W images

     

    My Nexus N90 housing is NOT listed yet; it will be in the Fall.

     

    communicate directly with me via email, at

     

    neal@chemical-safety.com

     

    Great deals for those staying in film.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.