- 12Posts
- 12Replies
Read-only discussion
Nauticam NA-7D housing + Dome port
-
-
Is this still available? Would you be willing to sell just the port? If so, what would the cost be?
Thank you!
pipenhoz@hotmail.com
-
If I can sell the housing for $ 1,050.00, I will sell the port only for $ 200.00.
Actually, I have 2 of these ports. The second one was my wife's port and it has some scratches that would require buffing out. The scratches do not amount to much in the water but if you want it in pristine condition, it will require some work to buff the acrylic with 1-2-3 polish. I will sell that one for $ 150.00.
-
#2 port has been sold.
The original posting is still available:
Nauticam NA-7D housing for canon 7d
w/ 4-3/4" arcylic dome
w/ handles with 1" ULCS balls
$ 1,250.00
-
#1 port is not for sale
The original post CHANGED to housing only:
Nauticam NA-7D housing for canon 7d
w/ handles with 1" ULCS balls
$ 980.00
-
Housing w/ handles is still for sale.
Reduced price
$ 500.00
-
You still have the dome port?
-
Housing and handles still available?
-
If the housing is still available, please email me. I am a very motivated buyer.
-
hello, is the housing still available? thanks!
-
Only the housing and handles are for sale (no port).
$500 for the housing and handles - freight prepaid to U.S.
-
SOLD