Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Inon wide and macro wet lenses

Started by sjwhite26 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Inon wide and macro wet lenses

4 posts
  1. Hi all

    I'm finally having the clear out I promised myself many months ago, so this is one of a couple of adverts.

    I have for sale a mint condition Inon wide lens that has only been used on a couple of trips, and a brand new (unused) Inon macro lens as I upgraded shortly after to a system that couldn't use either!

    Wide lens £290 including delivery (UK, Europe check for postage first)

    UWL-H100 28M67 wide conversion lens Type 2 Inon page no scratches on the lens

    Comes with original box, instructions, back and front lens caps and Inon neoprene bag

     

    IMG_0624.jpg

     

    Macro lens £110 including delivery (UK, Europe check for postage first)

    UCL-165M67 close up lens - unused Inon page no scratches on the lens

    Comes with original box (Inon don't provide lens caps) and instructions

     

    IMG_0622.jpg

  2. Still available

  3. I have the flip adapter for sale for these models that will clamp to the port

    If some body want it I'm selling less than half pric.. Never used brand new

    100usd

  4. Sold

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.