Hi all
The second round after the clear out!
I have an Olympus E-PL3 (part of the m43 range) and the Olympus housing PT-EP05L to sell hopefully as a set for someone who is either starting out or wants to move up from a compact. I really enjoyed this set and photographs taken with this set can be seen here, here, here and here. I would recommend a strobe to go with this system. £475 the set plus postage (UK and Europe).
Olympus E-PL3 camera
Originally purchased in August 2012 this was my first camera with interchangeable lenses. Note the lcd screen has some light micro scratches that are only visible in bright light.
The set is a double zoom kit with:
E-PL3 camera in red
14-42mm lens (M.Zuiko 3.5-5.6)
40-150mm lens (M. Zuiko 4.0-5.6)
Flash
Original battery
Non-OEM battery
Charger
USB cable
AV cable
Strap
CD-ROM
Manual
Original box

Olympus PT-EP05L housing
Originally purchased in August 2012 along with the camera. Note there are some light scratches on the back of the housing, these do not impact ability to view the lcd or photographs, there are no scratches on the front of the port. Also the housing appears to be permanently attached to the ultralight tray that I used for a strobe, again it does not impact the photographs and in fact aids when holding the system and is where I added the arm for my strobe.
Olympus Housing
2 x o-rings (original, plus a new and unused oem spare)
Anti-reflection for the 14-42mm lens
Gear for 14-42mm lens
Flash diffuser
Ultralight tray TR-D
Ultralight AC-H handle and ball
