Due to a change of system I am selling my Ikelite Nikon D800 housing (6812.8) with Leak Sentinel V4 vacuum system. It comes with a single Ikelite to Nikonos sync cord and a fibre optic cord for triggering the second strobe. Also included are 4 x ball mounts for the quick release handle and a port extension 5510.10 (since replaced by 5510.11). A selection of O rings and spares as well.
The housing has been well used and shows plenty of scuffs etc. , but has never been flooded. I will draw your attention to a slight flaw in the housing body so that you know exactly what you're getting, just below the lens release knob/ button and is approximately 4mm long. Hopefully the attached image will show this.
More images can be sent on request.
At the moment I don't really want to split, but may consider offers.
Looking for £850