Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica A7D

Started by chrisken ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica A7D

2 posts
  1. post-6204-0-43673600-1467106500_thumb.jpgpost-6204-0-93132700-1467106525_thumb.jpgpost-6204-0-46653200-1467106571_thumb.jpgpost-6204-0-18937100-1467106616_thumb.jpgpost-6204-0-75922100-1467106692_thumb.jpg post-6204-0-92387700-1467106905_thumb.jpgpost-6204-0-16682700-1467106952_thumb.jpg

    Aquatica A7D Housing for Canon 7D. $800

    I have three ports

    Subal port with Aquatica adapter ring ,machined down in length to bring it as close as possible to the front of 60mm macro so I could machine an adapter to slide over front for Nauticam flip 67 adapter. $120

    Purpose made port for 100 macro $60

    Aquatica 4inch mini dome. $400

    Aqua view magnifier.$600

    Tokina 10-17mm with focus gear $300

    Canon 60mm macro $200

    CANON 100mm macro $375

    I also have 2 Canon 7D bodies ,one with less than 4000 actuation's and other 36000.

  2. Hello Chrisken,

     

    I am interested in the Aquatica A7D housing. How long have you had it?

     

    Can you confirm the strobe connections? They look like (1) Nikonos and (1) optical.

     

    Can you post pictures of the inside?

     

    Thanks,

    Tom

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.