Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea and Sea D7000

Started by lohatch ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea and Sea D7000

3 posts
  1. I have a Sea and Sea D7000 housing and camera for sale.

     

    No ports included but focus gear for tokina 10-17 and Nikon 12-24 As well as 105 and I think I have a 60 as well.

     

    The camera is in great condition, never flooded and still has lots of life left in it.

     

    The housing has been AWESOME!!!!! I was going to keep as dedicated macro housing but it is just to much to travel with.

     

    I have upgraded to another camera and this one needs to go!!!!

     

    Email me for pics. Asking $1500.00 OBO.

     

    Thanks!!!

  2. PRICE REDUCED!!!! NEED TO SELL! $!250.00 O.B.O. Great camera and housing. Would love to keep as macro set up but just cannot afford to upgrade without selling this!

  3. Could I have more pics, where is location?

     

    Please sent pics to cuimc74@gmail.com

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.