Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikon D3s with Aquatica housing for sale

Started by D.K.S. ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon D3s with Aquatica housing for sale

2 posts
  1. I am selling a Nikon D3s camera with an Aquatica housing purchased in 2010. The housing was serviced a few years ago and used very little after that because I purchased another set-up. The camera was used primarily on trips 3-4 times a year and it has a minimal number of actuations. All is in perfect working order and has never been flooded. I am selling this camera and housing as a bundle including:

    Nikon D3s camera

    charger

    2 batteries

    Aquatica housing

    8 in. acrylic dome port

    glass macro port

    instruction manuals for camera and housing

    Price: $3000 + shipping and insurance.

    I am in BC, Canada.

     

     

     

  2. SOLD!!

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.