Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Looking for d300s housing

Started by chris.evans ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for d300s housing

6 posts
  1. subal, nauticam, etc.. macro port would be great. Anyone moving up?

  2. Nexus ? With 170-6 dome .. Camera body?

  3. My friend has a Sea and Sea MDX-D300 and Nikon D300 camera that he would sell for $800 camera and housing.

  4. I actually have a D300. I saw a D300 Subal housing for a great price on eBay.

     

    I love my Canon s1xx series, and have a recsea housing. I primarily shoot macro, but i have a D300 for wildlife photography above water.

     

    I thought hard about getting the D300 housing, but I take video of animal behaviour underwater at times, and wouldn't want to lose that.

     

    So I thought, next best thing, look for a D300s housing. And yes, I would need the body.

     

    @Crowey, feel free to PM me.

  5. I have a Aquatica A300 housing for my Nikon D300 if your interested. Has both macro and 8" dome ports.

    Edited by Chuck Jensen
  6. still looking? i have full setup, macro, wide, ports strobes arms cords and lenses

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.