Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam Housing for Sony Nex 7

Started by Theojt ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam Housing for Sony Nex 7

10 posts
  1. I have the following items for sale:

    • Nauticam Sony Nex-7 Housing
    • 18-55mm port and gear
    • Sea & Sea YS-02
    • S&S Optic cable
    • Two 9” ultralight arms w/ball clamps and floats (not shown in picture)

     

    I am the original owner and it was purchased from BWP. The only blemish at all is some minor scratching on the plastic moisture alarm window.

    Approx. 20 dives on the kit, no leaks, all operating controls functional and smooth.

    $1600 for the entire kit, PayPal preferred.

    All will be carefully packed. You pay for shipping and I'll use whatever method you prefer; however, I will not ship without insurance.

     

    .

    post-41860-0-49834700-1467687183_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Theojt
  2. Now $1450.

  3. Reduced to $1250

  4. Need this to go...$1100.

  5. Bottoming out at $980

  6. Hello, you still have the housing? thanks

  7. Yes, it's still available.

     

    Thanks for looking!

     

    Jeff

  8. I'm interested in the strobe and cable.

    Please PM me with a price if they're available.

     

    Thank you!

  9. All accessory items sold.

     

    Housing, dome, gear ring still available. $760.00 + (S&H, Insurance for $760).

    Edited by Theojt
  10. All items have been sold - thanks everyone!

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.