Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam RX100 IV Housing

Started by insomniac ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam RX100 IV Housing

4 posts
  1. Unfortunately, after getting home from a scuba trip of a lifetime; my car broke down and I need to raise funds to fix it. I have a RX100 IV housing from Nauticam in virtually new condition. It was used on a single trip a few weeks ago; and is in excellent shape. I have all the original parts that came with it (including the trigger / brackets for the nauticam tray). I am not selling anything else; as I can still use my tray and arms with my old TG-3. I will ship it (virtually) anywhere in the world; the buyer will pay for actual shipping costs... $825 obo.

  2. Free shipping for anyone in the US.

  3. I'm interested, potentially. Email chase at bchase.net as I can't seem to figure out how to PM on here. If it's obvious, let me know and I'll drop you a note here.

    Edited by Animgif
  4. sold

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.