Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikon 85mm macro and Ikelite Port 5505

Started by jahjahwarrior ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon 85mm macro and Ikelite Port 5505

4 posts
  1. Nikon 85mm macro lens and Ikelite Port

     

    This lens works well as an in between to a 60mm and 105mm. Selling to thin the herd, works perfectly and I've taken many cherished shots with it. Port is likewise in great condition, used but no scratches that show up, really no scratches to speak of at all.

     

    $400 for the lens, $140 for the port, includes shipping in the US.

    Come take it for a test dive in West Palm Beach!

     

    p1969878325-3.jpg

     

    p1950004879-3.jpg

     

     

     

    p597018170-3.jpg

     

    p406331500-3.jpg

    Edited by jahjahwarrior
  2. Is this port still available? Looking for a 5505. tx

     

    Dean

  3. I decided to hold onto it for now as a backup as I moved out of the country

  4. Ok tx. I was able to track one down!

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.