Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

THE HIDDEN TREASURES OF THE RED SEA

Started by Rafa Herrero ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

THE HIDDEN TREASURES OF THE RED SEA

4 posts
  1. There's a sea on the planet born out of a geological miracle... The Red Sea

     

     

     

  2. Hi there,

    Like all your work I think is awesome, really good work here.

     

    Btw, I had to look to the source code to look for the link to vimeo for being able to see at full screen.

     

    Ty for sharing.

  3. Thanks canislupus - I have been frustrated lately, ever since the "full screen" button on vimeo videos stopped working. I had not thought to check the page source.

     

    Thanks for the video Rafa - nice work, as always.

  4. oh my gosh, this is gorgeous. You should be very proud, it looks like you put so much time into this. You videographer people are on completely different level of awesome :notworthy:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.