Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted: Single Used Inon or Sea n Sea Strobe

Started by divingdoc ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted: Single Used Inon or Sea n Sea Strobe

5 posts
  1. Good Condition. Never Flooded. To be used with fiber optic sync cable. For my daughters to start UW photography.

  2. Where are you based? I have a used Sea and Sea a110 strobe which I want to sell. I am upgrading to new YS D2s.

     

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  3. I'm in Santa Barbara, California.


    This strobe will be paired with a micro 4/3 DSLR----Olympus OM5. I'd prefer a manual strobe with fiber optic cable.

  4. jjoy,

     

    I'll take one of your 110 alphas. The price is good. Please e-mail me your e-mail address.........as I'm having trouble making this conversation private.

  5. I have a Sea and Sea YS-D1 and Sea and Sea YS-D2

     

    (1) that has never been wet -- 425.00

    (2) that has been lightly used 400.00

    (3) YS-D2 525.00

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.