Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Subal N10 Housing for Nikon F100

Started by markhardy ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Subal N10 Housing for Nikon F100

14 posts
  1. For Sale: Subal N10 Housing (type 3 port mount) for Nikon F100

    Asking Euro 300 obo
    One owner since new, well cared for, climate-controlled storage, maximum 60 dives, never flooded, normal bumps and scrapes around the base area.
    In Hong Kong but will try ship worldwide.
    Does not include camera or ports. If you really need a flat port for 60mm or 105mm lens, let me know and we might be able to discuss something.
    Message me if you're interested.
    Mark

    post-2332-0-23835800-1468126867_thumb.jpg

    post-2332-0-89191800-1468126872_thumb.jpg

    post-2332-0-04691700-1468126881_thumb.jpg

    post-2332-0-76136000-1468126888_thumb.jpg

    post-2332-0-73533600-1468126897_thumb.jpg

    Edited by markhardy
  2. My Subal N10 housing is still available for sale. PM me if you are interested.

  3. Asking price reduced to EUR 200 OBO (or GBP, USD or HKD equivalent) + shipping from Hong Kong.

  4. Hi,

     

    I am interested in this. Is it still for sale? Do you have a port to fit a 50mm lens?

     

    Thanks

  5. Yes it's still available but without any ports. I have sent you a PM which you can reply to if you are still interested. Cheers/ Mark

  6. Hi, do you still have this housing? What about the port for the lens? Thanks.

     

    Caleb

    Fernandina Beach, FL

  7. Hi Caleb,


    The housing is still available, but I don't have any ports for sale. Subal still sell type 3 ports in case you are willing to buy new, or you might find them secondhand elsewhere.


    PM me if you are still interested. I can then get a quote for shipping.


    Mark

  8. FYI

     

    I have Subal Type 3 ports available that would go nicely with the F100 housing

     

    1) 8 inch Subal glass dome for fisheye

    2) Macro port for Nikon 60mm macro

    3) Macro port for Nikon 105 macro

    4) A few port extensions, (33 mm I think)

     

    All in great shape

     

    ianmarsh@icloud.com

  9. Ian, that's awesome. Send me sale pricing on each individually.

     

    Caleb

     

    FYI

     

    I have Subal Type 3 ports available that would go nicely with the F100 housing

     

    1) 8 inch Subal glass dome for fisheye

    2) Macro port for Nikon 60mm macro

    3) Macro port for Nikon 105 macro

    4) A few port extensions, (33 mm I think)

     

    All in great shape

     

    ianmarsh@icloud.com

  10. Caleb

    All in Excellent condition, perfect glass all around

    Subal Type 3 FE Dome 8 inch - $400USD

    Subal Type 3 Short Macro for Nikon 60mm AF-D lens - $125 USD

    Subal Type 3 Long Macro Nikon for 105mm AF-D lens - $125 USD

    Subal Type 3 Port extension 33mm - $50 USD

    Package $650 USD

    ian

  11. My Subal N10 housing is still available for sale. PM me if you are interested.

    PM'd

  12. Hi,

    is the housing still available?
    What about ports?

     

    Thank you

  13. Hi Kosmonaut,


    The housing is still available, but I don't have any ports for sale. Subal still sell type 3 ports in case you are willing to buy new, or you might find them secondhand elsewhere. See Ian's post above for ports for sale.


    PM me if you are still interested. I can then get a quote for shipping.


    Mark

  14. I do not know how to PM. Can you email or call/text stephenpepler@gmail.com 9059957192

    Edited by stephenpepler
Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.