Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam housing for Nikon D7000 and camera $1900

Started by Akulamd ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam housing for Nikon D7000 and camera $1900

5 posts
  1. I have Nauticam housing for D-7000 with Nikon D7000. Housing was serviced earlier this year and have not been in the water since. All functions work. Camera body is in good condition. I can include David Busch's D7000 guide in the sale. The camera comes with the original box and charger. I would like $1900 for it + shipping from San Diego. I prefer to sell in US as I am not familiar with the Customs' rules. You are welcome to check the equipment out if you are in or around San Diego. Pics to follow.

  2. Hi, still available?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Yes

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Interested in housing. How much for the housing? Would you ship to Croatia?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. .

    Edited by Finaddict
Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.