Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nauticam Macroport 41, 4" Dome, Strobe arm+ optical cord

Started by foiegras ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nauticam Macroport 41, 4" Dome, Strobe arm+ optical cord

2 posts
  1. Hi guys,

     

    I want to complete my Nauticam NA-600D Setup and I'm looking for some used parts instead of buying new;

     

    - Nauticam Macroport 41 for Canon 60mm

     

    - 4" or 6" Domeport that I want to use with my tokina 10-17mm lens, zoom gear for that would be interesting aswell :)

     

    - a light weight strobe arm with ball mount and clamps

     

    - a nauticam to inon strobe optical strobe cable for my d2000

     

    If you have something you want to get rid off, please write me a pm

     

    Shipment would be to Germany and payment via paypal

     

    Thanks for reading,

     

    Mat

     

     

  2. up

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.