Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Nauticam D800 Housing

Started by Don Silcock ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Nauticam D800 Housing

1 posts
  1. I have decided to go back to DX for underwater photography and have bought a Nikon D500 and managed to get one of the first Nauticam D500 housings to come out of the factory. I put it all together the other night and it all seems to work, so I am selling my D800 housing.

     

    I bought the housing about 3 years ago and it has performed very well. It has never been flooded, all the controls work really well and is in very good condition overall apart from some fraying of the handle material - see photos.

     

    This was my first Nauticam housing after 17 years of Subal and I subsequently bought housings for OM-D EM-1 and EM-5's as I experimented with mirrorless underwater. Overall I have been very impressed with the Nauticam housings and believe they offer excellent value for money.

     

    The housing is for sale at US$2000 - no offers please.

     

    I am also selling my D800 body and would do a package deal with a serious buyer.

     

    Postage and packing would be at the cost charged by Australia Post.

     

    PM me if you have any questions.

     

     

    post-867-0-13347300-1468741345_thumb.jpg

    post-867-0-50311500-1468741422_thumb.jpg

    post-867-0-83089900-1468741443_thumb.jpg

    post-867-0-83215700-1468741464_thumb.jpg

    post-867-0-48780000-1468741490_thumb.jpg

    post-867-0-51566700-1468741534_thumb.jpg

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.