Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

SUBAL HOUSING for Nikon D4 and D4s FOR SALE

Started by kokizrole ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

SUBAL HOUSING for Nikon D4 and D4s FOR SALE

2 posts
  1. Subal ND4S angler version, new design with lovely custom black painting which makes the housing much friendlier to marine animals than the original shiny grey color.


    Housing can go with Nikon D4s as well as D4 and has a standard bayonet size FE4 and standard flash socket. Housing is in lovely condition and has few very tiny scratches as pictures show. I'm a professional photographer and always care about my gear the same way as I'm approaching my work. www.georgekarbusphotography.com

    PRICE €2990

    The original price was € 5800. The only reason I'm selling this housing is upgrade for Nikon D5

    contact email: info@georgekarbus.com


    post-54267-0-91122300-1469022969_thumb.jpg

    post-54267-0-05151500-1469022975_thumb.jpg

    post-54267-0-14923100-1469022980_thumb.jpg

    post-54267-0-41618400-1469022984_thumb.jpg

  2. Very old thread, but do you still have this? I'm currently shooting Subal Type 4 for another body and looking to house my D4.

     

    Thanks!

     

    -Curtis

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.