Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For sail Ikelite DS160 strobe + Sync cord

Started by Plamena ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

For sail Ikelite DS160 strobe + Sync cord

2 posts
  1. Strobe Ikelite DS160 brand new, never submerged in water. It has a charger, sync cord, battery cover and diffuser. I sell it because the strobe was on set that I bought, and I have other strobes.

    Price: 720 $

    Shipping 60 $

     

    What's included

     

    • DS160 strobe front
    • Rechargeable NiMH battery pack
    • Smart Charger for NiMH / NiCad
    • Diffuser
    • Waterproof bulkhead cap
    • Silicone lubricant 1cc tube
    • Sync cord Ikelite to Ikelite

    post-53950-0-16787300-1469039060_thumb.jpg

  2. send PM

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.