Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Olympus PEN Micro 4/3 Setup for Sale

Started by weimowner ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus PEN Micro 4/3 Setup for Sale

1 posts
  1. I have a great beginner to advanced underwater setup for sale. New everything was well over $3K, I would like to get $1,450 for everything including shipping. Below is a list of equipment included in the sale.

     

    Olympus E-PM1 Micro 4/3 Mirrorless camera (64GB SD card and extra battery included)

    Olympus Underwater Housing

    Sea & Sea YS-D1 Strobe and Fiber Optic Cable

    Ultra Light Arm and Tray (includes Ultra Light floats which makes the whole setup neutral to slightly positively buoyant, won't sink to the bottom :)

    Extra O-Rings, Lubricants, Wrist Lanyard, etc.

    Hard Pelican Case to House Everything (I used it as carry-on luggage)

     

    Everything needed is included, just add water!

     

    I'm open to REASONABLE offers. Please email me with any questions, I don't get to check wetpixel email too often so here is my direct email.....philthm1976@gmail.com

     

     

    post-54311-0-19819300-1469044120_thumb.jpg

    post-54311-0-25212800-1469044124_thumb.jpg

    post-54311-0-50262200-1469044303_thumb.jpg

    post-54311-0-83261700-1469044474_thumb.jpg

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.