Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Got any GH4 raw files I can have?

Started by thetrickster ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Got any GH4 raw files I can have?

2 posts
  1. Hi All,

     

    I can't dive at the moment, but still fiddling with dive kit....

     

    I've realised that with my Gh4. I've hardly taken any photos with it underwater, let alone any RW2 raw files.

     

    Does anyone have any I can play with, looking mainly for WA, non filtered, ambient lit shots.

     

    Can be OOF, anything. Just want to see what can be done with Lightroom in regards to altering WB and other settings with RAW after taking and seeing what can be accomplished in camera with its RAW processing.thanks in advance!

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. I told you I was traveling to Maldives. I could have make some shots for you.
    Unfortunately I only took pictures for some timelapses out of the water.
    On september I'll be bank into water again... if it's not too late for you....

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.