I have upgraded my strobes and have for sale
1. YS-D1 Strobe -- it's never been in the water -- still in the box from Sea and Sea $425.00
2. YD-D1 Strobe -- very lightly used, never been flooded $400.00
3. Fiber Optic cables -- used $50.00 ---- Sea and Sea to Nauticam
4. New Fiber Optic cable - in new original packaging $65.00 Sea and Sea to Nauticam
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll let the two strobes, used fiber optic cables and Nauticam ball mounts go for 800.00 plus shipping and insurance.
Strobes are in original boxes, with diffusers, wrench and lube.
If you are interested, just email me.
Are the strobes still available?
I have a friend local, she might be interested...
Thanks
Strobes SOLD --
New Sea and Sea to Nauticam Fiber Optic cable still available
The only thing left is the unopened new
Fiber Optic Cable --- Sea and Sea to Nauticam $65.00