Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nikon D500

Started by DarktidePhoto ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nikon D500

6 posts
  1. Bought a D500 when it came out but wanting to go back to a Full Frame for more underwater work ( I just like it better) and found a great deal on a D4s body, so looking to sell soon.

     

    The lens in the photo is not for sale

     

    Comes with the Following:

    D500 Body ( like new been used a bit but in great shape, dont know the full shutter count but cant be that high)

    Box and everything it came with

    Lexar 64gb QXD + Reader

     

    Contact for more images, asking $2000 for it. This package new is $2300 without shipping, I will ship for free to the lower 48 states. Will ship as soon as paid for.

    post-53965-0-59885200-1469293728_thumb.jpg

    post-53965-0-29406600-1469293740_thumb.jpg

    post-53965-0-14877300-1469293743_thumb.jpg

  2. Price Drop to $1900 and comes with 3rd party battery grip

  3. Do you still have this body?

     

    Whats the shutter count?

     

    Will you ship to the UK?

  4. A new one from B&H is $1899???

  5. Hi,

     

    This was posted back when it was brand new and I still had some Canon gear so it has sold. But the funny story I ended up coming back to Nikon and love the D500 even over my old Canon 1DX.

  6. Yeah I was going to ask why you would go back to fx underwater, considering this DX is possibly one of the best ones for the price currently available

     

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.