Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Aquatica ports and Sea & Sea strobes

Started by pokumura ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Aquatica ports and Sea & Sea strobes

4 posts
  1. I upgraded my camera gear and I have too much camera stuff around the house. Things can be sold separately, and buyer pays shipping. I live in Hawaii, so if you need it fast it will cost a little bit more. I have had this gear for a long time. I bought the housing used, and I have used it almost every day for the past two years. Some of the outside coating paint is chipped off but it does not effect the housing. Definitely a good camera housing for somebody looking to get into underwater photography as a hobby. The A20 housing is discontinued and the bulkheads for the strobes do not work and parts are unavailable :( . The ports (except 8 in) are all in good shape, just minor nicks on the outsides, glass is good. The 8 inch dome has some wear on its surface. I also have resealed it using 5200. The glass separated from the metal a year ago when I was hiking into a beach and early in the morning and when I hiked out it was 20 degrees hotter and the air inside had expanded and separated it. You can see the glue (white) in the picture. I still use it. I free dive down to 60+ feet with it and it holds up. Still good for over-unders, but it could use a good polishing. The strobes work great. One had a battery explode in it 3 years ago, but after cleaning it has not had any problems. For more pictures of certain items just let me know.

     

    Aquatica:

    - A20 housing comes with canon 20D body $BO

    - mini dome (18410) $600

    - macro port for Canon 60mm (18429) $300

    - back port cover (18790) $50

    - port extension ring (18456) $200

    - port extension ring (18457) $200

    - zoom gear for tokina 10-17 $100

    - 8in dome port with shade $150

     

    Sea & Sea

    - 5-pin sync cords x3 $100 each

    - Pair of YS-90 Duo strobes $500

     

     

    post-33182-0-82650100-1469321898_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi

    Are these strobes fibre optic compatible?

  3. Yes, I bought them used and they did not come with the cables. I think they connect to a different diffuser.

  4. Hi,

     

    May have clicked wrong listing. Did you respond via michaellamanson? If so I'll take strobes. Thx!

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.